Monday, September 1, 2008

Fat or Muscle

So this week shouldn't be as insane as last week at work, so so so...

I thought I'm going to start the fun video blogging this week. Give me a couple days to think of something. Maybe I'll show off how manly I look each week as I work out or ....umm...not work out.

So not sure if I really lost weight. Was doing good eating and still not eating a ton of stuff. I'm still sitting at around 185 on my scale. The doctor's scale said 191 with my clothes / shoes on. That is always depressing!

So stay tuned to seeing me all hot in my shorts...I mean looking fat and not in shape and see how I transform or get even fatter.

Oh yeah...I'm going to promise 2 video blogs per week. One of me either stepping over the line or thinking of something sarcastic to talk about and one of me on my updates on my weight / exercise stuff.

-jot3

No comments: