Friday, October 3, 2008

Killer Snake

That's right...I'm a hero.

Last week I was working in the basement on Kaylee's room (yeah still working on it) and had a request from my neighbor to get a snake out of their yard.

So I think to myself...crap...I've never had to pick up a snake and perhaps I'm a bit of a chicken if I get too close. Well since the guy across the street was afraid to get it, I had to be tough and act like a stud.

Oh...our new neighbors are pretty cool. Dan, Liz and Kyla have been in the neighborhood for about 4-5 months now.

So...
Dan didn't want to get near it and asked his wife to get it. Of course she didn't want to get it, so I ended up removing the snake from the yard. We didn't kill the little snake...We just tossed him down the ravine.

Here is a video of me looking like an idiot jumping back from the snake. Video compliments of Jodi which I'm sure giggles every time she watches it. I think she was hoping for a cobra snake and me screaming like a woman. The snake was actually cute, but they are still a bit creepy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY!! for Jimmy the hero!!!!