Monday, December 1, 2008

Time for new clothes...

So days, months, years have passed since I've really done some serious clothing shopping. My biggest days shopping are usually the clearance aisle staying under $60 bucks the for the year.

My kids normally get the money for clothing and even Jodi (though is in close second) gets clothes from time to time.

This morning I had to detach a monitor so I could bring it to another building. It was nothing out of the ordinary for me, so I unhooked what I could from above the desk and then went down under the desk to grab the rest of the wires.

Then it happened...

RIP!!!!!!

That wasn't good....as I hear the noise, I look down to see a small rip inbetween my pants. I was thinking crap...at least I wasn't wearing some embarassing underwear....or no underwear at all.

So I think....I guess I'm going to buy some pants at lunch time. I grab the desk and pull myself up and hear another rip....crap....

Gently....I pulled myself up as I feel a breeze from the window between my legs. Wow, that could have been worse.

Quickly I put my coat on to cover any notice of my issue...yeah...I'll call it my issue.

Good thing my underwear match my pant color. :-)

-JOT3

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well did you buy more pants? Aaron is the same way about clothes, I think he still has and wears shirts from High school in public.