Friday, August 15, 2008

190 and sick of it

Depression after gaining weight
Ok, so I'm finally old and fat. Both suck. So I have to do something about it. I'm going to post something daily on here so I can actually see what I've been doing to exercise and eating right.

So I have never weighed this much in my life. 190 lbs. Yikes! I think my weight and height is suppose to put me somewhere around 150-160 lbs.

I'll start walking through my workout plan each day. I'm going to include video of sarcastic stuff soon as well. Maybe some progress videos to see if I'm losing weight. Yeah, those pictures are going to look sick at first.

Today's Goal:

Setup hyper extension (back / stomach ) exercise thing & Move Eliptical




















This thing will kill me at first, but I used something like this at the YMCA years ago. Great to strengthen your stomach and back.
All of my weight is in my gut...

I have to pull the eliptical out too now that the basement is close enough to being finished.

No comments: