Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Theory on Corn Syrup & Fat People

This theory is based on nothing else except stuff I make up that may or may not be based on scientific evidence or in depth studies that would either prove or disprove my theories.

So corn syrup...what is it. Something goopy that comes from corn? Corn smashed up until it becomes glue? Super glue and corn mixed together to make corn syrup? Or maybe it is corn that grows on trees and the corn sap comes down and they catch it in buckets in some wild forest...

Well whatever corn syrup is, I think it creates fat people. When I was young, I would run around and come in for some koolaid....oh yeah.....that was the stuff! It was made from some powder crap, real sugar and water. So now what do kids drink when they come in from playing outside? Hmm, well we make sure our kids always have water they can access all by theirselves in the frig and we try to give them 100% fruit juice. On the other hand, we have kids...like my old neighbors that would walk around with cans of pop...made from CORN SYRUP! Did I mention they were fat...yep, they are fat...well were...they moved...phew...

So back to corn syrup...I swear anything with any sweet flavor is now made with corn syrup. Even honey from Popeyes chicken has freaking corn syrup in it. Good grief...isn't honey sweet enough!

So if you want to lose weight...pick two shows a week on TV to watch, spend the rest of the time moving and stay off corn syrup.

-JOT3

PS Did you ever think about corn you eat at home? Why does it stay together...why does it come out of your butt still corn? If your body cannot break down regular corn into a brown like substance, then why would we ever think corn syrup would break down. :-)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are great Jim. We are trying to keep miranda off that stuff, but I am looking for some fruit snacks for on the plane and they all have that crap in them.