Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walmart WAL-MART or Wal-Mart I HATE YOU

Went to my local Benton Harbor Walmart to get school supplies for the kids and a few groceries. Had Jodi and the baby with, so we thought the evening would be quick. HA!

Things you should know about WalMart

1. Never go there in the evening. It is full of complete idiots (shoppers and employees)
So child preditors, scarey people, bridge card users, extreme coupon users and many other individuals that love to just piss you off. I have no problem seeing a young Mom with a little baby with a bridge card to buy their groceries. What I can handle are people who walk up confused on what they can buy with them. Oh, I can't buy this beer or these clothes? Oh really? GEEZ people...even I know that and I know nothing about the damn card.
Coupon users are now my enemy when they pull out 100 coupons. Last night...one man...45 bucks worth of coupons...small cart full of soap, shavers and misc small crap...30 minute checkout. GRR....At least tell people that you have a million reciepts. The worst part is he had to have three transactions to complete his order. Oh yeah...walmart sucks and the people who visit.

2. Buying school supplies are probably cheaper than anywhere, but at a price of fighting for space in the aisle. People will walk in front of you, stand in your way and just annoy the piss out of you. Me and Jodi ended up in a fight because of our tension being in that store. So if you want to save a marriage...stay the hell away from Wal-Mart. Go to target and spend a few more bucks...leave happy and in love. (and yes...me and Jodi are fine...it was just the moment of being in hell mart)

3. Ordering something online from Wal-Mart. Never ever ever ever try to return it or you'll really confuse the one tooth employee that is trying to figure out what you mean by "online order". Unless they have a receipt from the store...just forget it.

So I've decided. No matter how great the deals are...I'll give Wal-Mart a visit at most 2 times per year and it will only be in the morning when most of the nut jobs are not there.

I am making a promise to the world. I will buy more locally to my house, smaller business and do anything to reduce Wal-Marts earnings. Maybe people will follow me in my quest to lower the stock and finally push them down. They can keep breeding the insane by hiring them, feeding them and selling things cheaper. I refuse to be a part of it every week to prevent going insane.

-jot3

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

Amen, my eyebrow is still twitching from last night. How horrible!!