Sunday, August 17, 2008

When a man gets lucky...

So it's been over 8 years now since me and Jodi first started dating. Of course with only one kid and really young, Jodi still looked great.

After a few years and a few kids, you get busy having a family, cleaning a house and pretty much being the slave of the family.

So why am I so lucky? Well Jodi has been amazing...She has gone from a young girl to a wonderful and beautiful woman. In the last several months we have really grown strong together. I love her to death and I'm so lucky to have her.

So the extra lucky part?

She gets more beautiful with age and also seems to have changed since we had Nathan.

Take a look...





Ok, so the last one Jodi was being cheesy, but isn't that just amazing?
Yep...I'm lucky. Got a best friend and she is super cute (and hot...I'm sure Jodi would prefer hot over cute)

I love you honey bunny...

-jot3

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

EW EW EW!!
Lets never let that happen again!! Very scary, are you sure you didn't make that butt a little bigger??
I did just have Nathan right before that picture so there is a little excuse, but not much. Yeah, glad things look different now!! But that surely makes me want to work out!